PerformingHR provides a unique and simplified approach to HR. ..
We will help you integrate and manage HR solutions saving businesses time, money and minimising risks.
Ensuring that you have the right strategy and people, they are engaged, performing at their best, and are more productive than ever.
We seek to be guided by our core values of:
Our Core Values
We seek to be guided by our core values of:
• Integrity: We do the right thing, for the right reasons. We use our skills and expertise to guide businesses to be the best they can be. We will be honest and transparent and cut through the nonsense whilst maintaining utmost professionalism.
• Fairness: We honour fairness. We believe that human resources should be treated with the respect and fairness that they deserve. However, we equally believe that your human resources should treat the employer fairly. If we establish fairness throughout, long term success will be achieved.
• Growth: We are a growth-oriented company, seeking to constantly re-invent ourselves to emerge as the most innovative service provider. We want to grow as individuals, as a business and with our clients.
• Creativity: Continuous improvement, learning culture, and top-notch creativity define all our services and practices. We like to think outside of the box, and whilst keeping within employment law we will work with businesses to bring life and vibrance to working environments.
• Fun: Life is hard as it is. We want to enjoy and have fun with what we do along the way. We believe our energy will attract the right clients that share our values and aim for creating productive and happy workforces.
Our offerings are tailored to your needs and requirements.
A high turnover rate, low morale of disengaged employees, disputes and conflicts, compliance issues, performance management are just some of the areas that drain your time and resources.
We help transform the HR function in your business.
Emma delivered a series of training sessions with our TeamLeaders in Glanbia Cheese Ltd on Communication and Presentation skills. The course was thought provoking and practical and the feedback was excellent from all those that attended. Emmas delivery was skilful and professional and I would be happy to recommend this course for Managers and Teamleaders in any organisationMarian Mc ParlandHR Manager, Glanbia Cheese Ltd.
Just a wee note to thank you for everything you have done for us over the past couple of months you’ve been a game changer.Phillip PollyManaging Director, Cosyroof
Can’t thank you enough.
Excellent Service, tailor made to suit our needs as a business. Nothing is ever a problem that can't be solved - professional, experienced and local.Mary CullenChair of Downpatrick Credit Union
I cannot recommend Emma highly enough. She really took the time to get to know each member of our team, and understand their role within the business. Her friendly nature put everyone at ease, and she helped us implement some much need change to improve performance. Her ongoing HR advice is invaluable, and I was so impressed how her support empowered our team members. Extremely professional and top class service. Thanks Emma!Roisin TaggartManager of Eclipse Cinemas
PerformingHR has provided our business with a wealth of knowledge in how to best manage our employees. The training and time spent with Emma even sparked one of our employees to take on our HR role and is now currently working through her CIPDColm MacCroryManaging Director, Spires Art.
We have used the services of Performing HR on many occasions and have a fantastic working relationship with Emma. They have always provided not only great advice but also fantastic service, no matter how big or small the issue. We would thoroughly recommend Performing HR for all HR services.Peter Savage & Sean LarkinManaging Directors, Fairstone Financial Planning
In the lead up to this opening we had to recruit a brand new team. This was a very daunting proposition for us, but thankfully with the introduction to Emma at Performing HR, the recruitment went effortlessly with the addition of a new team of 28 people. Emma and her team took charge of the complete recruitment from advertising to performing a 3 day recruitment drive. With the advice from her and her highly trained team, they managed to help us create our team. We can’t recommend Emma and her team highly enough and we will be making performing HR our main HR providers in all our sites in the future.Tom Greene, Owner Greenes Centra, Lake Road
John Hughes, Heritage Financial Planning rates PerformingHR with 5 stars!!John HughesHeritage Financial Planning